Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Love You in Sign Language Teddy Bears

Say I Love You in Sign Language with an adorable Teddy Bear. The perfect gift for your loved ones, each of these bears features, of course, an ASL I Love You Hand in a variety of colours including Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Khaki, Pastel, and Rainbow Burst. As well, each bear measures 11 tall, has soft plush fur, and comes with a festive red and blue bow. Get yours today for only $17.99!

Just click on the image(s) below to order and find out more information, or visit ASL I Love You Hands, Sign Language, and Teddy Bears to see more related products, (including more ASL teddy bears!) and designs.


Abstract ASL I Love You Teddy BearAqua ASL I Love You Teddy BearBlack ASL I Love You Teddy BearBlue ASL I Love You Teddy BearBright Red ASL I Love You Teddy BearDark Blue ASL I Love You Teddy BearGreen ASL I Love You Teddy BearPastel ASL I Love You Teddy BearPink ASL I Love You Teddy BearRainbow Burst ASL I Love You Teddy Bear

Happy drifting!

No comments: